Notifications
Clear all

Passing on items to our upcycling friends

I have a pair of heavy metal hinges and one lug ( the other one is missing ) Needles to say as I make jewellery they are not something I will be using. It occurred to me that their must be a lovely Upcycler so where who would find a novel use for them. I don’t want any money for them. I just don’t want to waste them.

So here is my question : couldn’t a forum like this be used to swap or pass on items whether for free or not?

perhaps a section where u wanted items could be posted or sources of supply could be shared?

Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2020 10:29 am

Apologies for all the typos in my last post. I should have checked before posting

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2020 11:41 am
Admin
Admin

This sounds like a fantastic idea! Amazing work! I'm sure someone would make use of those 😀 

I think the forum would be a great place where upcyclers can swap goods and also help make use of any leftover materials.

It sounds like it could definitely benefit alot of upcyclers and also prevent even more waste.

I'm interested in what everyone else thinks? 🤔 

Another forum category or a separate page where people can post listings? Like a sort of marketplace?

Thanks,

Upcycler Life

There is also a projects section of the forum too for somewhere to showcase your projects, gain feedback and collaborate with others 😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2020 11:51 am

@upcyclerlife Yes it needs to be easy to find

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2020 12:36 pm
Share: