Hello from K’jipukt...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello from K’jipuktuk/Halifax, Nova Scotia!

2 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everyone!!

Thanks for inviting me to join the upcycler forum! I’m so excited to see what everyone is working on and to know that there are other small businesses out there striving for the same goal. 

My name is Pam and I run @maritimemoose, where I make and sell different kinds of natural and upcycled products. I’ve been turning old things into new ideas for a long time, but I only recently started to sell them as products.  

My upcycling specialty is turning thrifted sweaters into new knitted or crocheted items. I find beautiful “out of fashion” knits at my local thrift store, unravel them, and give them new life as toques, mittens, cowls, and the like! 

You can also find other wares for sale at my shop like cotton produce bags, rock wire jewelry, etc., but I have to say the upcycling is really where my passion lies. 

Looking forward to reading other intros and getting to know you all! I’ll be searching for other knit-cyclers out there (we can workshop the name lol)

Cheers,

Pam

Posted : 22/09/2020 3:03 pm
Admin
Estimable Member Admin

Hi Pam!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

Great work! I'm sure you will find other 'knit-cyclers' here to connect with 😉 

We can't wait to see some of your work!

Thanks again,

Upcycler Life

There is also a projects section of the forum too for somewhere to showcase your projects, gain feedback and collaborate with others 😊

Posted : 24/09/2020 7:31 am
Share: