Calling all UK base...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Calling all UK based carpentry / furniture creatives - chance to be on British TV

Admin
Admin

Hi everyone! 

We have been in contact with a UK production company who are looking for a characterful handyman/woman who can do everything from building wardrobes and shelves to having a creative eye for re-purposing household items for a home makeover series. 

Anyone interested in this potential opportunity?

• Please introduce yourselves below (Include skills you have and all items you have worked on including amount of experience).

• Maybe include a picture of yourself working or any other way you want to display your personality.

• Also add a link to your Instagram profile as this is how you will be contacted by our agent.

Best of luck 😀 

Upcycler Life

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Admin

There is also a projects section of the forum too for somewhere to showcase your projects, gain feedback and collaborate with others 😊

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2020 1:39 pm

Well hello upcyclerlife. I may be just the person?! She says modestly.

I'm a fully trained furniture restorer. I teach upholstery from my lovely studio by the sea in Cornwall. I have a warehouse in London I converted with my bare grubby hands, I create one of a kind pieces that are designed to be adored, oh and I also bring some fun and a lot of passion to the trade. 

I may not be a carpenter by trade but I'm a dab hand with tools and can turn my hand to most tasks with flare and creativity. 

As long as dungarees are allowed and bras aren't compulsory, I'm your girl!

My Instagram is Polliander_studios 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2020 10:52 pm
Share: